Monday, 16 July 2007, 03:16 AM by
NVIDIA nTune 5.05.47.00 XP/Vista
NVIDIA nTune is the ultimate utility for accessing, monitoring, and adjusting your system components, including temperature and voltages with clear, user-friendly control panels. Overclock your system for highest performance or underclock it for near silent operation. All changes are performed within the Microsoft® Windows® interface – enabling full functionality without the need to make changes in the BIOS and reboot your system.
- This is a complete, updated release of the NVIDIA nTune. You are not required to install a previous version of this application before installing the latest version.
- nTune 5.05 adds support for GPU temperature monitoring and overclocking on all motherboards.
- On nForce motherboards where specific BIOS support is not available, only basic functionality will be available.
- Products support for advanced motherboard monitoring features: nForce 220, nForce 220D, nForce 415 and nForce 420D; nForce2 and nForce2 400; nForce2 Ultra and nForce2 Ultra 400; nForce2 400R and nForce2 Ultra 400Gb; nForce3 150 and nForce3 PRO 150; nForce3 250, nForce3 250Gb and nForce3 PRO 250; nForce4 Pro 2200, nForce4 Ultra, and nForce4 SLI; nForce 590 SLI, nForce 570 SLI, nForce 570 Ultra, nForce 550; nForce 680a SLI, nForce 680i SLI/680i SLI LT, nForce 650i SLI/650i Ultra.
- Supported operating systems for this release: Windows XP (32-bit), Windows XP x64 Edition, Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista x64 Edition.
- Best when run at 1024x768 16-bit color.
>> NVIDIA nTune 5.05.47.00 (41,1MB)